We want to make sure our guests leave Olivia Place feeling happy and content. Here is a sampling of the feedback we've received from our guests.
We loved your wonderful house, and had a marvelous vacation there this past summer. We were five adults and 3 kids, and we never felt crowded or uncomfortable. The house had everything:
- A great location on a beautiful street, in a lovely neighborhood
- Plenty of bedrooms, all spacious and comfortable, with top-of –the-line mattresses, individual TV’s, etc.
- A large and fully equipped kitchen, which enabled us to whip up terrific meals of local seafood and produce
- Very comfortable and beautifully furnished living spaces, where we could all relax and have plenty of room to read, watch TV, play games or just talk
- A wrap-around porch, to sit and read; and a back-yard patio where we dined al fresco in the moonlight
- Perfect internet connection so everyone could plug in their computers
- A dipping pool which was ideal for a quick dip for the adults, and for the 2 boys, 4 and 11 - a world of fun
- First-rate air conditioning, lovely and well cared for plantings
All in all, it was a great place and we thank you for making it available.
This was the perfect place for our family vacation! There were six adults and two children and all thoroughly enjoyed our stay. A lot of thought and planning obviously went into the renovation of this historic home. It is very well laid out and furnished with quality appliances. Any thing that you need or desire has been thought of and supplied in advance for your comfort. Including games, a small library, internet access, stereo system, flat screen led TVs. And best of all a heated spa/pool with a water feature out on the ample deck. There is also a wraparound porch complete with a swing. The neighborhood is quiet and well cared for yet only a short bike ride to all the action. All in all a very enjoyable vacation in a perfect home and location.
Amazing Home in Key West!
The listing for this Key West home was detailed and accurate. The amenities are
better than listed on the screen. The home is fabulous. It is very clean and neat and well appointed. The homeowner had every detail covered, from having different types of glasses for different
beverages to towels for the shower and towels for the pool. For those who want to stay connected to the outside world, the home has a nice desk area with wireless internet and a wireless
The home has been completely renovated and the kitchen is modern as well as all the bathrooms. Yet it is full of Key West charm including Dade Pine on the walls.
The home is in Old Town but at a quiet end. It is a one mile bike ride to Duval Street where there is nightlife, bars and restaurants. We mostly rode bikes and left the car at the house. The house is also very convenient to New Town where there is more conventional shopping like Publix and Walgreens. It is about a 3 minute drive to those stores.
Key West is magical. And this home made it so comfortable - we felt like we really lived there.
Fogg Key West
981 Keynote Circle
Cleveland, OH 44131
Find out what our guests are saying about us
Visit the guestbook